Blue View is situated on the first floor of a modern block of apartments called Carrack Widden. As its name suggests it enjoys the most spectacular and uninterrupted views over Porthminster Beach, St Ives harbour, Godrevy Light House and as far reaching as Hayle Towans and beyond.
Within only 2 minutes walk lies Porthminster Beach and the pretty St Ives Branch line. Within just 5 minutes walk is St Ives harbour and town centre with its narrow cobbled streets and passageways bustling with life.
Refurbished in 2011, the accommodation consists of a spacious open plan living room, dining table and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. The huge picture windows in the lounge area offer uninterrupted, spectacular views over St Ives Bay and Porthminster Beach.
- Panoramic Sea Views
- There is a flat screen 32″ colour television/dvd/cd player and ipod docking station.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Large bedroom with double bed and floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Wood flooring throughout the lounge, hallway and bedroom.
- Blue View has the benefit of secure under cover parking space for 1 car garage on the ground floor of the building, a laundry facility and telephone communal to the apartment block.
- Order bactroban online
- Buy generic propecia online canada
- How to get norvir in the us
“This is our third visit to Blue View. We love it! Can’t wait till next year…”
“Perfect base for our holiday. So close to the beach and the most breathtaking views whatever the weather!”
“Thanks for a brilliant holiday.”